iDesign is always looking to expand our team with talented engineers. We offer a convenient commuting location steps from I-95, excellent health and dental benefits, matching 401k contributions, and an onsite fitness center and restaurant. View our current openings below.
iDesign is seeking experienced hydraulic/hydrological engineers to fill both design and assistant project management roles. These positions will be based at our headquarters along I-95 in Calverton, MD (less two miles from the Capital Beltway). Qualified candidates in both roles will lead and assist team members in the design of highway and transit projects, specifically involving the areas of highway geometric design, maintenance of traffic, stormwater management, hydraulic structures, low-impact developments, erosion and sediment control, NPDES and MS4 permitting and other related fields. Duties will also occasionally involve on-site assessments and inspections. This position is for mid-level engineers, though more experienced candidates are also highly encouraged to apply.
• BS Civil or Environmental Engineering degree and EIT certification
• EIT Certification
• 3 years professional experience consulting with public transportation and planning agencies
• Proven Microstation proficiency
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Reliable transportation to project sites and partner offices
The preferred candidate will possess:
• PE License
• 5 or more years' experience with MDOT or MDE
• Experience with Bentley Openroads/GeoPAK/Inroads
Compensation range: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year.
To apply for any positions listed here, please click the link below to email your resume and an introductory cover letter.
4041 Powder Mill Rd.
Calverton, MD 20705